Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tripper is on a break

Hello everyone!
Editor here.
Tripper's handler recently mentioned to me that he has received several calls of concern for Tripper because there haven't been any recent updates.
Well, roughly around June 8th, Tripper's knight in shining armor swooped in and carried her off to Georgia for some R&R.
She contracted bronchitis on the trail and is recouping at her sister's home. She has lost 15 pounds from all her walking and she looks fantastic!
If we could only get her to quit smoking- and trying to pawn off her fat girl clothes on me...
But I digress.
She has provided me with a week's worth of posts to work on, and she plans on picking up the trail once she is well rested and feeling healthy again.
When I have a minute, I will work on her recent post info, so stay tuned!

1 comment: