From fantasy to fruition: one woman's quest to hike the Appalachian Trail.
I like this! This will be my new mantra.
Amy, how do I get my name to list so I don't have to be anonymous?
Who is this :)Aunt MaryKay you can select name/url and just add you name where it asks.You don't have to put a website.
Looking forward to reading your updates!! MK
I hope you are having a wonderful time! I know that you can do this. Please stay safe! We love you very much!!
i love being able to read whats up everyday
MK....you've always been somewhat anonymous...LOL!!!!
Dear BillyLoco.....I figured it out. Technology is not my strong suit. lol
Steve was showing me your blog today. Looks like fun. Be safe. Dad
I am Woman Hear me Roar
SUSIE SUSIE where are you? you havent posted anything since friday.
I like this! This will be my new mantra.
ReplyDeleteAmy, how do I get my name to list so I don't have to be anonymous?
DeleteWho is this :)
DeleteAunt MaryKay you can select name/url and just add you name where it asks.
You don't have to put a website.
Looking forward to reading your updates!! MK
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a wonderful time! I know that you can do this. Please stay safe!
ReplyDeleteWe love you very much!!
i love being able to read whats up everyday
ReplyDeleteMK....you've always been somewhat anonymous...LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteDear BillyLoco.....I figured it out. Technology is not my strong suit. lol
DeleteSteve was showing me your blog today. Looks like fun. Be safe. Dad
ReplyDeleteI am Woman Hear me Roar
ReplyDeleteSUSIE SUSIE where are you? you havent posted anything since friday.
ReplyDelete